1. Please select the answer that best describes why this email is/is not a phishing scam.
HintTry reading the first sentence of the paragraph and see if you can spot any grammatical errors and other red flags. Does the last sentence within the first paragraph pressure you into clicking the link?
2. Please select the answer that best describes why this email is/is not a phishing scam.
3. Phone Scenarios:
For the next two questions, you will play the character of Gloria who is an administrative assistant for Katrina Smith CEO of IT push security
"Hi Gloria, I am calling on the behalf of the IRS because we determined an error in your tax return. Can you please answer the following questions to verify your identity?"
- What is your mother’s maiden name?
- What is your social security number?
What will you do?
4. What makes this IRS Letter a potential scam?